Create Joy with Dementia Friendly activities: these activities are person-centered and ones that support communication that stimulate the senses and bring the person back to familiar roles or memories.
Consulting Services include but not limited to:
- Provide guidance to Activity Departments ensuring that all documentation meets state and federal regulations #248, #249 and #281.
- Provide guidance with Budgeting, Fund Raising, Volunteer Program and facility team work.
- Provide in-services with all staff training and development.
- Provide guidance on Activity and Recreational Therapy program planning.
- Provide and create person-centered activities with an emphasis on psycho social programming.
- Provide guidance on Policy and Procedures for Activity Departments and Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care Neighborhoods.
Available for customized consulting in person or via phone for Memory Care programs, Activity and Recreational programming related topics.
Donna Karapetian LRT, CTRS, CDP, CPRP, CDP, CDCM, CADDCT for consultation 704.928.8855